(a) radically left-wing,
(b) moderate left,
(d) radical right-wing,
Read and think:
- We wage war against the corrupt parliamentary administration whereby men are appointed to posts by favour of the party without regard to character and fitness.
- All citizens must possess equal rights and duties.
- No individual shall do any work that offends against the interest of the community to the benefit of all.
- We demand that all unearned income (such as dividends), and all income that does not arise from work (such as rents or bond coupons), be abolished.
- We demand the nationalization of all trusts.
- We demand profit-sharing in large industries.
- We demand a generous increase in old-age pensions.
- We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound middle-class, the immediate communalization of large stores which will be rented cheaply to small tradespeople.
- We demand an agrarian reform in accordance with our national requirements, and the enactment of a law to expropriate the owners without compensation of any land needed for the common purpose. The abolition of ground rents, and the prohibition of all speculation in land.
- We demand that ruthless war be waged against those who work to the injury of the common welfare. Traitors, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished with death, regardless of creed or race.
- The State must assume the responsibility of organizing thoroughly the entire cultural system of the people. The curricula of all educational establishments shall be adapted to practical life. (...) We demand that specially talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.
- COMMON GOOD BEFORE INDIVIDUAL GOOD