- Asian: 50% Labour, 38% Conservative
- Black: 67% Labour, 21% Conservative
- Mixed race: 49% Labour, 26% Conservative
or viewed from a different vantage point:
- Christian (non-white): 56% Labour, 31% Conservative
- Muslim: 64% Labour, 25% Conservative
- Hindu: 41% Labour, 49% Conservative
- Sikh (small sample): 41% Labour, 49% Conservative
No wonder the recent massive influx of immigrants to Europe from Africa and the Middle East has been so much welcomed by the Left.
Nevertheless, the same source says that "while Labour remains ahead with minority voters on 52%, the research finds that the gap between the two main parties is shrinking dramatically."
Politics in Europe—not just in Britain—is influenced by non-Europeans at an increasing rate. Draw your own conclusion.